The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello i'm smilie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hello i'm smilie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm smilie   Hello i'm smilie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 am

Hi Smilie,
I'm blyss...nice to meet you. I'm new here as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello i'm smilie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm smilie   Hello i'm smilie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 am

The path of light is the path we Theosophists choose, it is a road of a long journey after being a chela for seven years we are initiated for three days in the astral and become one with the God spark and are considered an adept. the forum is dedicated to Madame Blavatsky and all the Theosophist who were affiliated with Point Loma where my teachers and mentors were raised and taught. The courses i teach here are the same courses i was taught by the Theosophists from Point Loma, and they are written in parables, but the courses themselves will put you in touch with the masters of Blavatsky, open the third eye and raise the Kundalini. The Path is the Path chosen by a Theosophist and puts one on the road to God hood. Some will go beyond the so called selfish and stay behind to help Mankind in the Astral. It does not make them bad to ascend it is just not their choice. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello i'm smilie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i'm smilie   Hello i'm smilie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i'm smilie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: