The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dweller On The Threshold

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 am

I am both scared and releaved, if it's possible. But I know I will be in the best company I could hope for
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 am

i am glad. i wanted to let you know so just relax and enjoy your time here as it will be over and better days will come in the next globe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:36 pm

I do enjoy it, I've got so much to do but I know I have time to for most of it, with patience and time I will face everything I know I need to face.
Thank you so much Emma, I cannot express what finding the forum and starting the course, meeting everyone has done for me
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:07 am

it is my pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 am

i think i'll be ready for this one sooner than i expected. it's weird, i am terrified and yet almost at peace at the same time. i just want to do this once i am completely ready(or as close as i can get to it, as i think it's hard to ever be completely ready) to overcome the pain and the fears i have inside, to set a lot free and breathe with a lot more ease
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:12 am

i will be waiting for you when you are ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 am

Emma wrote:
i will be waiting for you when you are ready.

thank you so much, it means the world to me.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 am

you are welcome. one thing we may be thankful for, we never die alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dweller On The Threshold   The Dweller On The Threshold - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dweller On The Threshold
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: The Keeping Room-
Jump to: