The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IntroSuction by passingcloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

IntroSuction by passingcloud Empty
PostSubject: IntroSuction by passingcloud   IntroSuction by passingcloud Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello, I was directed here by Mrs. Peel from the EM site, my name is Wangyal and I'm from Bhutan nice to meet you all... Do I just stRt out by reading the articles here?[center]
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: IntroSuction by passingcloud   IntroSuction by passingcloud Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 am

welcome. yes just take your time and browse through the forum. we have quite a lot of information here. this forum is dedicated to Madame Blavatsky, Dr Purucker, and William Judge, and Katherine Tingley who started the Theosophical movement. we have a wonderful video of master Maitreya's hand and it is good yo put ones hand over his and feel the healing and peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IntroSuction by passingcloud   IntroSuction by passingcloud Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 am

AHHHH CLOUDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IntroSuction by passingcloud   IntroSuction by passingcloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IntroSuction by passingcloud
Page 1 of 1