The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Since Jackal is here, it was only a matter of time before I followed. This way, I can keep him safe from the wrath of Emma Smile While I do not truly know mush about theosophy, I am always ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:06 am

hello there and welcome to my sanctuary. this is my pride and joy. i created this forum as a tribute to Blavatsky, Judge , Dr. Purucker, Katherine Tingly and even Mabel Collins. i have been a theosophist and a fellow in the society for over twenty years. i was taught and mentored by the members from point loma who were born and lived there, so theosophy has a very special place in my heart. i have a hidden school here and use the forum as a teaching forum and for research. i will say Theosophy is a combination of philosophy, religion, and science but not the philosophy of humans and not the religion of Christians and not the science of the modern it is the religion, philosophy, and science of the gods. please make yourself at home and peruse the information we have here. jackal can get in trouble in his sleep. lol
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 am

Welcome! Good to see some fresh blood here Twisted Evil
You should really give Theosophy a try Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm

It took me awhile to learn how to find it from EM. lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

i don't advertise it, but people eventually find their way here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: