The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello is anyone out there!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello is anyone out there!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm

hello my name is nekalah but my friends call me neka. i jest wanted to introduce myself and says i've been in the occut for sometime but i love to learn anything new or old. i love to learn any and everything about magick. i can see and feel spirits around me. i can feel engery anywere no matter what it is. if someone has written something then i can feel that persons engery. or i could be talking to you on the phone or computer and feel the engery that is yours. if you need to know anything ealse then let me know and i will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 am

hello there and welcome. this forum i know seems quiet but i like it that way. it is for members to come to find peace and solace when life is too much to bear. i hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 am

hey there sis, this forum is my sanctuary. it gives me peace everytime i am here and i'm glad you're here too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 am

so fare what i have seen i am loveing this site the engery with in is so peacful and with in harmany with eachother. i love it here.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

come here honey any time and when you just can't take it anymore. go to the video of master Maitreya play it and put your hand on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

thank you emma i'll do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 am

you are welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:35 pm

sorry could not find a section to put this so iam putting it here.. you can move it to were it belongs but this is jest my thoughts..

this is such a sad day no wonder it is snowing. their was a little girl about two years old. who survied the tornado that riped through her home killing everyone but her. she was in the hospital on life saport, they pulled the plug today. her name was Angel i had prayers going out for her, but at last god has taken her home today..

may god help the other relatives who now will have to bury her..

(may she rest in peace and suffer no more)
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:10 am

no it is fine. i was crying this morning but they are all together now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello is anyone out there!!!   hello is anyone out there!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello is anyone out there!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: