The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
->Crux<-
->Crux<-

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 am

Hi, I'm Crux...

I was at Esoteric Magick before but I'm not exactly sure what happened there. I am new to theosophy but hope that that will soon change.

I am also interested in paranormal phenomena and astral projection. I am also greatly interested in healing practices.

Hoping to find my way onto the path of light,

Crux.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 am

We've had huge problems with roleplayers so we need your ip address and a skype date to prove that you are not, Emma is not in a good mood these days
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 am

->Crux<- wrote:
Hi, I'm Crux...

I was at Esoteric Magick before but I'm not exactly sure what happened there. I am new to theosophy but hope that that will soon change.

I am also interested in paranormal phenomena and astral projection. I am also greatly interested in healing practices.

Hoping to find my way onto the path of light,

Crux.

Who were you there? the forum was totally gutted and they are bringing it back up, but the rules are strict. am no longer admin or mod at that forum. It is now run by Chiron and Abysmal and is now called the black caudron, probably can still access it with the em address. passing cloud is right i have been in a foul mood these past few days, but welcome.
Back to top Go down
->Crux<-
->Crux<-

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 am

Thank you for the welcome,

My name was strayfire...I was new over there, and had just recently joined. I got an email some time ago saying that my account had been deleted...I went to the sites address and saw a whole different layout but at that time i thought that it was just a new look. I tried to join but it said that they were not accepting any new members. I managed to join a couple of days ago but I saw that the members there were different was not sure whether it was still run by you... confused

I've got to say, I tried hard to find where you had moved your forum...I searched forumotion for forums related to esotericism, and one of the results was 'Path of Spirit'...so i signed up there but you were not there...someone else then said you teach theosophy at 'The Path of Light' forum so i made my way here...

So yeah...I guess I'm a bit confused as I became a member of 3 forums trying to figure out where 'Esoteric Magick' shifted to... Question

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with the old forum,

Crux.

Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:42 am

It's just that your name sounded a lot like someone who Emma is not happy with and even threatened her, And as she is my teacher I have grown a bit over protective of her, sorry for doubting ya
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 am

->Crux<- wrote:
Thank you for the welcome,

My name was strayfire...I was new over there, and had just recently joined. I got an email some time ago saying that my account had been deleted...I went to the sites address and saw a whole different layout but at that time i thought that it was just a new look. I tried to join but it said that they were not accepting any new members. I managed to join a couple of days ago but I saw that the members there were different was not sure whether it was still run by you... confused

I've got to say, I tried hard to find where you had moved your forum...I searched forumotion for forums related to esotericism, and one of the results was 'Path of Spirit'...so i signed up there but you were not there...someone else then said you teach theosophy at 'The Path of Light' forum so i made my way here...

So yeah...I guess I'm a bit confused as I became a member of 3 forums trying to figure out where 'Esoteric Magick' shifted to... Question

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with the old forum,

Crux.

i am sorry it is confusing. the owner gutted as i said the whole forum to get rid of the old negativity, and bad members, not you of course. the path of spirit is run by the ex members that were deleted to get rid of them so i am not there at the spirit forum. i moved some of my courses here the AP dragon magick levitating and working with elements and elementals. i am at the new forum but as a member and i am very content there as a member. esoteric magick is now the http://blackcauldron.forumotion.net/forum and i am teaching my courses and theosophy here. the spirit forum is a role playing forum and inhabited by trolls. the people at black cauldron are very nice.
Back to top Go down
->Crux<-
->Crux<-

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 am

Quote :
It's just that your name sounded a lot like someone who Emma is not happy with and even threatened her, And as she is my teacher I have grown a bit over protective of her, sorry for doubting ya

Its no problem...I understand

Quote :
i am sorry it is confusing. the owner gutted as i said the whole forum to get rid of the old negativity, and bad members, not you of course. the path of spirit is run by the ex members that were deleted to get rid of them so i am not there at the spirit forum. i moved some of my courses here the AP dragon magick levitating and working with elements and elementals.

Ahh...I see...that's unfortunate (the part about having to clear the forum)...

If you don't mind me asking, is the school already running and can I register or do I still have to wait?

Thanks,

Crux
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

the courses i mentioned are here, and ready to go. what are you interested in?
Back to top Go down
->Crux<-
->Crux<-

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi,

I looked over the courses and I'm trying to get the books for the theosophy courses so that might take a while...

But in the mean time, I would like to go for astral projection, if that's alright with you...

Thanks,

Crux
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm

okay. i will set you up here.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome Cruz. Look forward to reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
->Crux<-
->Crux<-

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

Quote :
Welcome Cruz. Look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: