The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from far away :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
avangard
avangard

Hello from far away :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 am

Heya all, I am Stella. Nice to meet ya. I work as a piano and vokal teacher far far away in Bulgaria Smile I was taking Emma's couse in Candle magick, so this is what I practice now. Hopefully I will find my place here.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:10 am

Welcome Smile We are all children under the same roof
Back to top Go down
True Drifter
True Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome Stella; I'm Jess. This is a very open and knowledge-driven forum so if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:05 am

Welcome Stella.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 am

avangard wrote:
Heya all, I am Stella. Nice to meet ya. I work as a piano and vokal teacher far far away in Bulgaria Smile I was taking Emma's course in Candle magick, so this is what I practice now. Hopefully I will find my place here.
I see you found my forum. Candle Magick was lost when the forum was taken down and i am going to have to re write the course, but if you have any questions, I will help you any way i can. welcome to path of light.

Last edited by Emma on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avangard
avangard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Thank you all. I am happy I am here. I will mainly read for now as I know nothing of Theosophy, but hopefully I can learn. As for candle magick, if you get it back, please let me know as it is interesting and I haven't stopped working. I have some cool results from the last spells I was doing too.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 am

just take your time theosophy can be overwhelming but it is worth it. i am going to have to start from scratch with the candle magick alas. we are happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from far away :)   Hello from far away :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from far away :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: