The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon704
Dragon704

Hello everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone    Hello everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey whats going on everyone. Im new to the forum and just want to introduce myself and give a little bit of background info. Well I've been around the studies of the occult since I was very young, I want to say about 9. My father was the one who got me interested in these studies. The first i want to say occult knowledge i started to dwell into was what most aspiring magicians lean towards and that's the secret and mysterious world of ancient occultism from sumerians to Egyptian magic and so on and so forth. I always felt i had a natural incline to learn about magic on all areas of it (chaos, black, white, etc.) and i can remember when i was 10 years old i travelled to Dominican republic and saw a shapeshifter to be honest it scared the crap out of me but as i got older and started to learn about the reality of what's in between i started to accept that what i saw was just a part of this true world when the veil is off and that led me to stay with the studies and ultimately find out the true goal of a magician is, through experiences like when i was younger and other ones through my teenage years. Being only just 21 i realize i have a lot to learn and a difficult but yea rewarding path of life in getting back to the true self and im looking forward to learning more through this forum.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone    Hello everyone  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am

hello and welcome.
Back to top Go down
monoceros
monoceros

Hello everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone    Hello everyone  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 am

welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

Hello everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone    Hello everyone  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 am

Welcome. Look forward to reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone    Hello everyone  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: