The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

back after extended absence.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
True Drifter
True Drifter

back after extended absence. Empty
PostSubject: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Hello fellow new and old members. For those of you who don't know me my name is Jess. I went away from the forums during my exams and never came back. Though I don't have much time as of right now to go into details about what happened during my time away the shortest explanation is I reached an all time low spiritually and within the same month I found my emotional self at its peak of happiness. My beliefs have crumbled, been rebuilt, and crumbled again. I truly am caught between how's I was raised (Christian) and my heritage (Native american Shamanism). I have found a girlfriend who I was dating during my time here to be my biggest rock during these trying times. When I was about to come back to the forums her parents got really sick so most of the summer we spent with them helping out as much as we could. Noe I am posting this on my two forums (BC and PoL) asking if you could forgive me for dropping of the earth and not giving you guys notice. I am not the person I was in April and my beliefs, including what I am striving for to learn from msgick had drastically changed.

As cheesy as this sounds, I really need my "brother and sisters" of the arts to be there for me.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 am

I never received notifications of this thread just happened to stumble across it. Welcome back True Drifter. I was thinking about you the other day and here you are.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 am

Welcome back Jess.
Back to top Go down
True Drifter
True Drifter

PostSubject: Re: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks, What happened to this forum? It was just getting lively when I left. Sad
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 am

It happens. Sometimes it is busy and sometimes it is quiet, Members come and go disappear and then come back. I use this forum mostly for teaching and to let people know about theosophy. When I first started the forum it was just me Frater O M and another. I like to think of this forum as a safe haven when one can't take the world anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back after extended absence.   back after extended absence. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back after extended absence.
Page 1 of 1