The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new member, new post & a note of Thanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lotus.child
lotus.child

new member, new post & a note of Thanks Empty
PostSubject: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello...I just joined the forum & am still trying to find my way around but before I get in any deeper I want to thank the Theosophy teacher here & my BF for sending me healing energy last night. I had a sudden wake up call at 3 am because somewhere between my sleep & waking, I couldn't breathe but I could fall back asleep ever so peacefully after that~ so THANK YOU~
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 am

Welcome to my sanctuary. lotus.child who is this person? I am the only teacher here aside from Frater O M.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 am

i think that would be me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 am

Welcome. Look forward to reading your posts. lotus.child is a friend of yours passingcloud?
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:47 am

she is my girlfriend and i invited her here
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:05 am

How nice of you passingcloud. I hope she feels safe here. Once again welcome lotus.child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member, new post & a note of Thanks   new member, new post & a note of Thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member, new post & a note of Thanks
Page 1 of 1