The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WangPhang

I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements... Empty
PostSubject: I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements...   I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 am

I'm stuck with the undines part.... got stuck on this part...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements...   I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 am

Undines are usually a little tricky, the gnomes can be stubborn and hide, the sylphs are easier because they coordinate with our own breath of life, the salamanders can be dangerous but the undines are not matter nor pure energy, they have a tendency to slip from one's grasp. beautiful to look at but a beauty that can aid you one minute and drown you the next. they have a tendency to work better with the female side.
Back to top Go down

I think I should complete the course more with the elementals and the elements... got to learn the rest of the elements...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: