The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Erro there! :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

'Erro  there! :3 Empty
PostSubject: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi all, you can call me Bear.
Therian/lycan/still finding my niche in this world
I came here for Emma, and to learn.
My forum was kind of bombarded with spambots and redirecting ads, viruses and awful people...so it's hard for her to get in to talk to me, so i figured i'd re-join and old group to talk with an old friend, and maybe learn a new thing or two. Smile
Anyhow, a bit about myself...
As a dog groomer/ behavioralist, i want to pursue an education that leads me to working with others to ensure Mother Earth is well taken care of, and people understand how important that is. It may be game warden, marine biologist, terrestrial biologist, avian biologist...etc, vet, teacher... i just want to teach and love. Nature is everything to me. I am a photographer, painter, sculptor, musician, and just artist in general by hobby.
People i look up to?
Henry David Thoreau, Albert Einstein, Jacques Yves Cousteau, Sally, and of course my dear Emma.

If you have any questions i'd be glad to answer them, i don't have much to do for the next couple weeks since i'm stuck in bed due to a medical condition that will have me out for a while if i have to have surgery...
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Also, very sorry for the double post, but i am very interested in anything healing related or banishing related.
No, i do not want to destroy them, or hurt them in any way, but sometimes i get bombarded with so many "visitors" that i legitimately need help shooing them off on their own way. And sometimes the visitors aren't quite so nice. I've freaked out because i saw something in my window, very gargoyle-like, scream at me and obviously have ill wishes towards my husband and myself. I can feel energy through vibrations, i'm very very sensitive to others and their emotions in that sense. As far as i can understand it scientifically, our emotions are the product of chemical reactions and animals and other humans alike can sense the reactions in the sense of vibrations i guess?
It's really hard to explain, but the frequency of the vibration shows the emotions.
Higher pitches are positive emotions wheras low, deep, pitches are negative.
I know some simple grounding rituals, and a few banishing rituals, but i've never been able to do anything as complicated as the LBRP, because i'm not quite as versed in it, and not macgically inclined...

Funny story. I went to a psychic (who turned out to be a fraud) that told me i was the devil's advocate in a past life and that Steve (my companion spirit) was an awful person from the past who wanted me to be like i used to be, and do awful things. I was terrified, payed her 150 for a reading on my wedding ring, and she told me all kinds of crap and asked about my sex life, which i thought was odd. then she told me all kinds of crap about my past life and i talked to a friend who actually is a psychic and she told me how much bullshit that was, and sent some help my way... Steve's a lover from the past, doesn't want me to be with anyone but him (which is understandable) but i think now he understands at least that i moved on and at least tries to keep other people from the past from doing stupid shit. Occasionally, though, he can't stop all of them and ends up having to let a few pass through and annoy the piss out of me.
Hence, needing the occasional banishing/cleansing/healing.

Like i said before, feel free to ask anything you'd like. I'm a perpetually honest person, sometimes it presents a problem lol because people don't want to hear the truth.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

Welcome. Good to have you here. Every day I try to get into the forum and it re directs me and then my virus protection prevents me. Very frustrating. Take your time and go to the suggestions section as there is a list of the courses I teach if you are ever interested. Hope all is well and yes there are a lot of phony psychics out there especially the ones who charge only ten dollars and have store fronts they are usually gypsies. Once burned it's hard to trust any more. Feel free to take your time and look around read a bit and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Once again welcome.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:01 am

Welcome to the forum, look forward to reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 am

Thank you both for the Welcome. Smile

Yeah, i figured it was getting frustrating for you since all the mods had left me to do everything on my own...
It's annoying to me, too, but i keep at it so i can at least try to better the forum.

I'm very interested, and my husband is extremly interested in learning about anything to do with the Occult.
It's more of a curiosity, i guess, since he hasn't really been exposed to it much until he married me, haha.
I'll look through the courses and see which ones strike my interest most. Smile

She's the only roadside psychic i'd visited, and i only went in to ask for advice on how to handle the ghosties.
And she knew i was sensetive, but insulted me when she said i can't do anything on my own - like cleansing. It's worked for me a few times, but there's so many of them i have to ask for help sometimes. Candles have helped, and lots of incense have as well. Although i'm not very versed in magick it helps when i need it. My hubby wasn't real sure what to think about my cleansing until he saw the change and how much it helped. Salt water in a windowsill under moonlight even helps a ton. and you can visibly see the nasty energy that's been caught and needs to be returned outside to mother earth.

Smile Thank you guys tons. <3
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am

I can believe she said that to you and what a stupid thing for her to say that to you. Of course you can cleanse on your own, sometimes you need a person who can travel long distance astrally but one is capable of doing the cleansing if one has the where withal. Congratulations on your marriage since I haven't spoken to you in a long time. Good news indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am

I know, right?
She was a mean fraud, told me i don't actually love my husband, too.
I honestly she gets business by intimidating people. But it's alright. I'll never visit her again.
Usually i'll light white or pink candles around the house, salt the floors, and ask Steve to protect me.
When i had my own place i had alooot of activity in the house, even though i was there by myself with my previous cat and Ali.
Ali never left my side, and there was always banging on the top floor, popping, things being thrown around...
Now i know it's hard work them to get from place to place so they really must have been pissed at me to come and try to scare me. I wouldn't sleep at night for the longest time, because the cleansing stopped working-but my friend helped me quite a bit and now they don't come as often.

Thank you! We got married January of last year, and it's not Carl, thank goodness. He was such an asshole. All I want is your happiness, and I am so glad you are happy.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Lady Adek wrote:
I know, right?
She was a mean fraud, told me i don't actually love my husband, too.
I honestly she gets business by intimidating people. But it's alright. I'll never visit her again.
Usually i'll light white or pink candles around the house, salt the floors, and ask Steve to protect me.
When i had my own place i had alooot of activity in the house, even though i was there by myself with my previous cat and Ali.
Ali never left my side, and there was always banging on the top floor, popping, things being thrown around...
Now i know it's hard work them to get from place to place so they really must have been pissed at me to come and try to scare me. I wouldn't sleep at night for the longest time, because the cleansing stopped working-but my friend helped me quite a bit and now they don't come as often.

Thank you! We got married January of last year, and it's not Carl, thank goodness. He was such an asshole. All I want is your happiness, and I am so glad you are happy.
As long as you are happy then that is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
alavastor
alavastor

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

it has been a long time old friend, welcome

ps you may know me better as rastilin
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

alavastor wrote:
it has been a long time old friend, welcome

ps you may know me better as rastilin
alavaster, you're still alive? I wondered where you have been.
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 am

nice to have you, you and emma can teach me how to be civilized, slowely over time, milkbones and cat o nine tails.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

crowleywillcrawl wrote:
nice to have you, you and emma can teach me how to be civilized, slowely over time, milkbones and cat o nine tails.
Don't forget the french fries. If you don't want to be civilized I'll love you anyway Kevin.
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Love you too anyway
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

crowleywillcrawl wrote:
Love you too anyway
Till Death, and beyond.
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

of course Emma, death could never keep me from you, only bring us closer.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:09 am

crowleywillcrawl wrote:
of course Emma, death could never keep me from you, only bring us closer.
I know. Death is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Erro there! :3   'Erro  there! :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Erro there! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: