The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hilo there I'm a newbie;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ichuumizu
ichuumizu

hilo there I'm a newbie; Empty
PostSubject: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Hello friends, nice to meet you all,
I am learning what I'd like to do for my practice, I'm not entirely sure where I'd like to end up but I love to learn, and I love learning about everything I can; and I'm pretty curious about everything.

Although because of this I seem to ask a whole tonne of questions, so that it will make sense to me in my brain... please forgive that! I know sometimes it gets annoying.

Because I am unsure of where I am or want to go into, in the very least, I hope to increase my awareness and my focus of practice. I am young, so I suppose I have a lot of time, but its always nice to get started when you can, so that I can learn more.

I hope to talk and get to know you. I'm grateful for this opportunity, so thank you, speak to me about anything any time.
Back to top Go down
speaktowind

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello there person I don't know in the least <.< >.> Suspect 
Back to top Go down
ichuumizu
ichuumizu

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 pm

hi you're a stranger stranger.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:14 am

Welcome. Take your time and familiarize yourself with the forum. We go at a pretty quiet and leisure pace here. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm

they're are no stupid quistions, just alot of stupid answers, but we'll save you from most of those. welcome. go beyond the linguistics.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Yep. Well said Crowley, well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hilo there I'm a newbie;   hilo there I'm a newbie; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hilo there I'm a newbie;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: