The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seven Portals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

The Seven Portals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 am

Exactly, what most do not know is we are all connected what I do or not do affects everyone.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 am

I just found "The Voice of Silence" online after I read this, unfortunately I can't afford to buy hard copies of books at the moment(it kills me, because I'd buy them all if I had the chance), I'll be getting a hard copy of this as soon as I can afford to. I'm only a few pages in, but I absolutely adore her delivery, I heard it was channeled to her by the masters. Is that right? Or was it another book?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:17 am

The Secret Doctrine Isis unveiled and all Blavatsky works were channeled by the Masters.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:20 am

I teach the voice of the silence and other courses in theosophy in the hidden school here, but see if you can bring up this pdf. I have gotten a bit more easy going about the teachings.
http://www.theosophytrust.org/Online_Books/Voice_of_the_Silence_V1.4.pdf
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 am

Thank you, Emma. You have unveiled an Aladdin's cave of knowledge to me already.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:47 am

You are most welcome. Another book to read is Light On The Path by Mabel Collins.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:08 am

So much to go through, I can't wait to start on everything and once I pick the course, I can only imagine the path of discovery I'd be one then sunny
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:14 am

passingcloud can help you also, he is quite adept at Theosophy and the courses I teach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Portals   The Seven Portals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Portals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: Religions, Philosophies, etc.-
Jump to: