The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words And Symbols

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am

Words And Symbols Scan0017
Back to top Go down
Skull

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

Looks like Sam Range has a Dharma name, so I guess he became a Buddhist.

That town in MO also was home to Marcheta Henry, a Pt Loma theosophist and student of Cardinal Le Gros.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 pm

i know, it was sam's friend and they taught together. he is no longer there.
Back to top Go down

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 am

Great post this one. I've had a conversation with my partner here and there about these topics recently and tried to explain that all the misconceptions or associations with certain images began with either manipulation or constant repetition of the unpleasant association. We watched the SS footage and I told him about the Swastika a little of what I knew. And race is one of such topics people cannot stay objective over, I never understood why people put such wrong emphasis on it untill I saw that everyone started adapting even the most negative characteristics of their "own race".
I did not know about Aryan so that was very interesting
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 am

i am glad you liked it. Samuel would send me papers and lessons and things of interest. i thought this was a fantastic way of clearing up misconceptions most humans have about theses terms.
Back to top Go down

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:08 am

I forgot to mention that I have seen a swastika during that trance...I cannot believe it happened still, that was an amazing honour. If I could only remember more. As soon as mum leaves I will get to work in baby steps
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 am

theosophy has been calling you for awhile bit you had to meet me so you would be aware.
Back to top Go down

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 am

Thank you so much for that. It was the most amazing experience and I cannot wait to dedicate myself completely to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words And Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words And Symbols   Words And Symbols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words And Symbols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: Basic Beliefs In Theosophy-
Jump to: