The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zohar...............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Zohar............... Empty
PostSubject: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 am

I have the twenty two books, in English and Hebrew. they were a gift but i was lucky enough to be given a study sheet by the Rabbi, so in between all my forums, my students, my research and writings, i am now delving into the books of the zohar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Sounds interesting.That was a good gift.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

it is a overwhelming gift, right now i am reading the book for healing.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:12 am

Emma wrote:
it is a overwhelming gift, right now i am reading the book for healing.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find your experience reading Zohar? I heard that it can be very complex to comprehend at first, but it's definitely on my list of essential books I must own in life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 am

It still is hard to comprehend, but I have a study guide sent to me by the late Rabbi, so if I have a problem to solve or need healing or protection, I go to the volume and chapters the guide recommends. I have to say just by reading and absorbing it does help and it does work. It is like Theosophy, the words will change in a heart beat as the Masters let us see beyond the veil when they think we are ready.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 am

Wow, I must say that Theosophy is becoming more and more fascinating to me as I progress with my research and after looking at the courses, I am convinced that I've made the best choice in coming here. Choosing the course is very hard though, they all look so interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:48 am

Take your time, and you will know what the right choice will be. Listen to that little voice within. Smile
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 am

Emma wrote:
Take your time, and you will know what the right choice will be. Listen to that little voice within. Smile

What a lovely advice. Thank you, Emma. I wanted to ask you something, if that's ok, someone at Black Cauldron forum( I think it was Chiron) said that he doesn't want Theosophy brought into his forum, because he's Catholic. He made this comment a while ago and I didn't really ask him why he feels that way, but what would a Catholic have against such wonderful doctrine?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 am

maydaygeek wrote:
Emma wrote:

What a lovely advice. Thank you, Emma. I wanted to ask you something, if that's ok, someone at Black Cauldron forum( I think it was Chiron) said that he doesn't want Theosophy brought into his forum, because he's Catholic. He made this comment a while ago and I didn't really ask him why he feels that way, but what would a Catholic have against such wonderful doctrine?
Chiron running that forum is an oxy moron, but he studied to be a priest and is very religious. If you read Isis Unveiled or the secret doctrine you will understand why he feels the way he does, from his view point. We do have Catholics protestants and all people from all walks of life but that is Chiron and no amount of talking or trying to persuade will change his mind.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Emma wrote:
maydaygeek wrote:
Emma wrote:

Chiron running that forum is an oxy moron, but he studied to be a priest and is very religious. If you read Isis Unveiled or the secret doctrine you will understand why he feels the way he does, from his view point.  We do have Catholics protestants and all people from all walks of life but that is Chiron and no amount of talking or trying to persuade will change his mind.

I see. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Judeo-Chrisitian religions, but I'd never try to persuade any of the believers to change their minds. To each their own, isn't it? In my humble opinion, those religions have been very cruel to the people over the centuries and limited us in spiritual evolution. I will not say that it's been all bad, but to me there's not much good left in it.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:55 am

Look back on history, Christians use to persecute pagans and Pagans persecuted Christians. As Theosophy points out every thing comes and goes in cycles. It's the people and their taken any belief or religion and suiting it to their crazy way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
maydaygeek

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 am

Frater O M wrote:
Look back on history, Christians use to persecute pagans and Pagans persecuted Christians. As Theosophy points out every thing comes and goes in cycles. It's the people and their taken any belief or religion and suiting it to their crazy way of thinking.

Wonderfully put, Frater.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 pm

maydaygeek wrote:
Frater O M wrote:

Wonderfully put, Frater.
Thanks, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zohar...............   Zohar............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zohar...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: The Path :: Books And Authors Relating To Theosophy-
Jump to: