The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Book................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Good Book................................ Empty
PostSubject: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am

My first teacher sent this to me, many moons ago, he knew i was a medium and channel and he wanted me to know and understand many aspects of death, phantoms and such. the book scared me, as it not only delves into death, and the mistakes, men of medicine and men of science have made, but in this day and age are still making. many years ago people were buried alive, women who were frightened gave birth to deformed babies and vampires of the psychic nature fed on people, and all of this is still happening today. i do not want to go too much into the book, bit it is a book that all should read. it was written by a doctor. it was translated by HENRY S. OLCOTT, President of the TS at that time.

Posthumous humanity: a study of phantoms
By Adolphe d' Assier
Back to top Go down
snowman
snowman

Location : globe D, 4th round, speck of dust in cosmic sand, upper midwest

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 am

It is a good book - copies can be found via the link below from a theosophy supporting bookseller.....

http://www.wizardsbookshelf.com/posthumous-humanity/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 am

It really sounds like a book I should add to my Library. Thanks Bella and snowman.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

i think you will enjoy the book, Lily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm going to have to come back to it.I have so many books lined up that I am supposed to read.Some not even having to do with Theosophy.Such as all the Twilight books lol.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am

take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Book................................   Good Book................................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Book................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: The Path :: Books And Authors Relating To Theosophy-
Jump to: