The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grim789

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi well for introductions i have been into magick and theosophy meditation and that is just the start of my studies. I am also a member of EM and MK and have been for some time and have loved it every since i am always open for discussion and learning something new. I may look like your average highschool teenager but i assure you i am not i have a way of thinking that some would shudder at. I am always happy to help someone out any way i can and im glad that i found this website.
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 am

Hi there. Welcome to our happy home. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Hey Grim,
Welcome aboard.Enjoy your stay here and if you need anything we would be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1