The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light On The Path By Mabel Collins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Empty
PostSubject: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 am

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/lightpat/lightpat.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 am

i don't know how in the world did i manage to miss this. reading that has shed so much light on so many subjects i've had questions for. a lot of it makes so much sense to me, i sort of strived for such things most of my life and this has helped me to get perspective, as i really needed it. thank you so much for putting this up, i can't believe it took me so long to read this
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 am

i forgot about it because no one answered it. it should give you a better perspective on the astral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:04 pm

well they missed out a lot by not looking at it, it's a treasure, it truly is
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 pm

there is a lot of information at that link sort of like a secret room, click any thing and a surprise pops out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

thank you so much, i can believe no one noticed this, it's brilliant
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

i was pleased when i posted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light On The Path By Mabel Collins   Light On The Path By Mabel Collins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light On The Path By Mabel Collins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: The Path :: Books And Authors Relating To Theosophy-
Jump to: