The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello. I am new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to learning and expanding my knowledge base and understanding. I was introduced to Theosophy some years ago, and have always found that it resonates with me on a deep level. Hopefully, it will resonate even more deeply as a result of my being here.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:55 am

hello and welcome. it is good to have you here. please take the time to look around. this forum is based on the TS society from Point Loma and my teachers and mentors were raised and taught by Dr De Purucker, Tingley, Judge, and Blavatsky. there was indeed a riff many years ago and the TS branched off. we do not acknowledge Leadbetter, Besant, or those at the other section. however even though Mabel Collins in a small way betrayed Blavatsky and the TS, her works are deeply important to a degree. if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited by Bella on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 am

Thank you, and I most certainly will.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 am

you are welcome.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Welcome to The Path Of Light. Hey. Wait. I know YOU. Very Happy It is good to have you here, Ghost.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Thank you, thank you, and.....thank you.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:37 am

hello and welcome to the forum !!!!!

V is for victory Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: