The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sawoo's blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 am

Bear, Sarah, Sawooos~, whatever you'd like to call me...
I'll keep updates, maybe not so often but i'll at least let you know i'll be gone for a while if i can haha.

For those of you who haven't met me, i love animals and nature, art, and all ways to express yourself.
Hobbies?
-sculpting
-photography
-painting
-drawing
-music
-cutting/dying/styling hair
-"playing" make-up artist
-hiking
-swimming

there's probably more i can't think of right now, haha.
I love learning and strive to learn all i can hands-on.
I love teaching, as well, and will rant on biology or ecology if you ever give me the chance (please don't haha) or if i'm loopy or drunk (drunk doesn't happen often, i'm not fond of being under the influence)
Um, i'm very passionate about dreams. I used to write alot, but i haven't written much lately...
Oh, i also DO NOT edit my pictures in any way. I can't stand that, and refuse to photoshop something to make it beautiful. That's what sets apart real artists from the people who call themselves artists, in my opinion.

Um. I say "um" alot, haha.
I love to laugh.
Get sick quite a bit, very easily... My body is very susceptible to illness. Sad
Right now i'm dealing with PID, a 4-month old UTI, and a swollen Uterus. Top that off with a cold.
It's sooo much "fun". :/
My last trip up to Germany i got an awful sinus infection and tonsillitis, and was sick most of the visit...which really sucked, because i went to visit my husband.

I can't stand not working unless i'm seriously hurt or in pain (like right now) and i'm usually always moving, always doing something. I worked with Petsmart for a while, then quit and moved to a Pet Resort near Lake Conroe. Then while i was on vacation visiting the hubby i called back to see when i needed to be back... The manager there told me she didn't have work for me anymore, because i went to visit my husband. Even though they were okay with it when i left. I left all my things there, thinking that i would need to so they would be there when i got back... Started up at Petsmart again, and ended up having to quit because i was supposed to be moving to Germany today. I underestimated the time it would take to get Ali's health certificate, though, and now i have to wait until the 7th. It's a good thing though, i guess, seeing as i ended up in the hospital a couple nights ago (i drove myself thinking it was no big deal) and was diagnosed with all this shit. Everything just kinda piles up.
Did i mention i have the worst luck? haha.

But things will get better, i guess.

My husband accepts the fact i am a were and he loves it, unlike my ex who put me through so much heartache because i couldn't be myself around him. I'm very open about being a were and if someone rejects it i just say "therian" and they're alright with that. I howl, talk to my lovely fur child Ali, play rough with her, run around in the woods, lakes, streams, etc... I guess you could say it gives me a different perspective on things because there are a lot of things i'll never truly be able to comprehend, but other than that and growing fur, i'm pretty human! haha.
Things i can't quite comprehend are things like pointless violence and the need for materialistic things. Internet, computers, and phones i can understand because i keep in contact with my hubby these ways, but things like people wanting material things such as NEW furniture or NEW cars...If it works, and serves its purpose, i see no need to replace it.

Not really much else to say right now, i guess. Razz
I just really enjoy life and love to listen to Earth and all her wonderful babies, in all forms.
Um... I have a wonderful fur child that is a dog, (Ali) and my hubby adopted a cat and is bringing him home today. We don't have a name for him quite yet, but we will soon, i'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I looked through a few pages of the ocean of theosophy book today, and showed my husband the courses Emma offers, and he was ecstatic. He's an astral projector, and not very good at it, he just kinda slips into a trance state and it takes me a few minutes to get him back. Even when we were hanging out with a buddy of mine from the Netherlands he slipped off a few times. It would be wonderful to have him be able to control it instead of everytime he relaxes and starts thinking about a place he slips off...
We talked for a while today, i'm really excited about the new cat, he seems playful and definitely recognizes the ghosts in the house. I'm spoiling him like crazy sending gifts and i'm not even there yet, haha.
My hips have swollen up so bad i can't even fit into my husband's shorts (that have a flexible waistband) and wear them for long before it starts hurting badly...Did i mention he's like, twice my size? I'm tiny. Like a coyote rather than a wolf. lol. Needless to say, i can't fit into my own pants! >Sad I'm taking my meds like i should but the pain's still there and i've got some awful stretchmarks from how badly i'm swelling up. Sad The doctor's visit is this coming Tuesday, so i'm really hoping she can find out what it is, pinpoint it, and get rid of it! I know i have PCOS, PID, and an awful UTI right now, but my husband was researching my symptoms and thinks i have fibroids that are hurting me, it shares the symptoms i have right now, so who knows...
I'm just awfully depressed because everything's pointing towards infertility no matter what i do and i've been trying to not give up hope, but i've already been told i'm infertile and with all this crap going on, it doesn't help my fertility at all... I just want a chance, and i'm desperate enough to go to a Reiki healer and ask them for help. My back, my hips, my pelvis... they all hurt so much and i just want to get better and have a family! I'd love any child i was given, even if i adopted the child, but i just want to be a mother so bad and i know i could be a wonderful mother to a child...My hubby really wants to try for a child naturally and i was trying before him with Carl, for two years...to no avail. Miscarriage after miscarriage, i finally lost hope. I was so desperate i tried with others after him but... nope. No child here. Me and my hubby have tried every time we've seen each other, to no avail... So this really stinks. :/ On the bright side i guess we'll be able to have everything ready whenever we do end up adopting. I just have to get over this depression because i keep going back and forth from hoping, losing hope, not caring, and then trying desperately and hoping again. It's not healthy.

Other than that, my pack brother and i had a wonderful talk about Theosophy and he gave me a basic overview of his view on it. So i was eager to read the book after that... I've gotten to page two. lol. I just have to sit down and keep away from distractions. Otherwise i'll never finish any book, just skim through it. I'm really interested in this one, too!

Well, pain's coming back and i'm really sleepy so i guess i'll sleep for a bit and hope the pain goes away long enough to actually rest and not wake up constantly.
Gute Nacht, meine fruendin.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

I just wrote you a answer and it was erased darn. I went thought the same thing as you. Have they done an ultrasound to see if you have polyps or fibroids?
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 pm

They haven't yet, but i'm getting everything screened again Tuesday, so we'll find out hopefully.
It's weird you mention that, my hubby was doing some research and mentioned fibroids...

My Aunt and Uncle think i'm pregnant, because i keep throwing up everyday and i've got all the symptoms...but all my tests have come out negative. Keep going back and forth between hoping and giving up hope. Neutral Dunno what to say until i fond out for sure Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 am

Lady Adek wrote:
They haven't yet, but i'm getting everything screened again Tuesday, so we'll find out hopefully.
It's weird you mention that, my hubby was doing some research and mentioned fibroids...

My Aunt and Uncle think i'm pregnant, because i keep throwing up everyday and i've got all the symptoms...but all my tests have come out negative. Keep going back and forth between hoping and giving up hope. Neutral Dunno what to say until i fond out for sure Tuesday.

Get an ultrasound ASAP to determine if you have polyps or fibroid s as they would prevent pregnancy, and also to see if you're pregnant. Make it a type priority, as fibroid s or polyps can sometimes send out a false positive. I am surprised they haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek
Lady Adek

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 am

They didn't find anything, but there's something hard and i still have a swollen area down there. :/ They said it might be my appendix but nothing more and refferred me to a GI.
Hubby got out of the hospital a few days ago, things are getting better i guess.
Hope everyone's doing well, i'm going to start up my classes again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 am

Lady Adek wrote:
They didn't find anything, but there's something hard and i still have a swollen area down there. :/ They said it might be my appendix but nothing more and refferred me to a GI.
Hubby got out of the hospital a few days ago, things are getting better i guess.
Hope everyone's doing well, i'm going to start up my classes again. Smile
They said it could be your appendix? Do they think it will rupture? Could it be your gall badder? I'm glad it's not any serious female problem. So sorry to hear your hubby was in hospital. I hope both of you are better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sawoo's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawoo's blog   Sawoo's blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawoo's blog
Page 1 of 1