The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest of Blavatsky's writings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull

Newest of Blavatsky's writings Empty
PostSubject: Newest of Blavatsky's writings   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm

In 1890 2 small booklets gave the Transactions of the Blavatsky Lodge. HP Blavatsky commented on the Stanzas of Dzyan from the first volume of The Secret Doctrine.

Now the entire stenographic transcriptions of all those meetings of the Blavatsky Lodge are available in a new, expensive book. The 1890 edition was about 100 pages, this complete version is about 650 pages. So far it is only available online at: http://www.blavatskyhouse.org/newbook.html

If you value HPB's wisdom, this book is a needed addition to one's theosophical library.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Newest of Blavatsky's writings   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 am

yes i have many old books from mu first teacher and the Stanzas of Dzyan, is indeed important.
Back to top Go down
snowman
snowman

Location : globe D, 4th round, speck of dust in cosmic sand, upper midwest

PostSubject: check   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

thanks Skull, I have my copy of the new book in my carpet bag, a bag which is always somewhere nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newest of Blavatsky's writings   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

snowman wrote:
thanks Skull, I have my copy of the new book in my carpet bag, a bag which is always somewhere nearby.

Hello and welcome to the forum.Please go to the introductions and introduce yourself.If you need anything please,let us know.
Back to top Go down
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Newest of Blavatsky's writings   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 pm

snowman wrote:

Well done snowman! Had a chance to read much of it yet? I find it profound and for the first time in print HPB comes through in all her cranky, sublime, brilliant, wondrous colors.

Even typos in the SD are mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest of Blavatsky's writings   Newest of Blavatsky's writings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest of Blavatsky's writings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Topics in Theosophy :: The Path :: Books And Authors Relating To Theosophy-
Jump to: