The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courses At The School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Courses At The School Empty
PostSubject: Courses At The School   Courses At The School Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 am

The school is hidden here so you need to get in touch with me if you are interested in the courses.  You must be sixteen years of age to0 enroll in the courses.  I have brought over five of my courses from the old EM which is now the Black Cauldron.  I must point out the courses are hidden here so get in touch with me if you are interested.

Introduction To Astral Projection

Working With The Elements And Elementals

Internal Awareness And levitation

Dragon Magick Meditations based on Alchemical Breathing and Exercises to enable to to confront the Dragon within.

Dragon Magick The actual summoning of the Dragons.

Sigil Magick

Invitation To The Secret Doctrine

This course deals with understanding The Secret Doctrine. It will be
presented in the traditional teaching methods through a list of
questions and assigned reading from the book "The Invitation to the
Secret Doctrine". You will learn to awaken innate psychic abilities and to learn to listen to the Divine within!

Voice of the Silence

This course is based on the translation from the golden precepts which works
with the Stanzas of Dzyan. It offers the two paths of spiritual
attainment, one is seeking knowledge for ones own enlightenment, or one
who chooses the path to show compassion for all.

Word Wisdom In The Esoteric Tradition by G De Purucker

The book and course includes such subjects as Theosophy, theology, physiology, dogma, nature, world, cosmos, universe, pleroma, microcosm, macrocosm, monotheism, polytheism, pantheism, atheism, paganism, heathenism, fate and free will, heavens and hells, necromancy and occultism, metempsychosis, and reincarnation. There are subjects such as the Kabbalah, the Talmud, the Babylonian Gemara, and Christianity. References and quotations are give from the Hebrew, Greek, and early Christian writers and historians.

Studies in Occult Philosophy by G. de Purucker

The course deals with studies in the Secret Doctrine, and the Mahatma Letters. It gives the Theosophic explanation of what happens after death. It gives the distinction between Occultism and psychic Practices... Rationale of Hypnotism, Civilizations of Lemuria and Atlantis. The birth of the Universe, Man's origin and destiny. Mystery facts in the story of Jesus, the Great sacrifice, Christs, and Buddhas.
and over 200 answers to questions on Theosophy, Philosophy, Religion, Science and Human Problems. It explains Cycles, Globe Rounds, and Parthenogenesis, and more.You will need to purchase the book for the course.

Man In Evolution

This course will debunk Darwin's theory that we are descended from apes when in reality they are descended from us.

The Ocean Of Theosophy By William Quan

This course introduces you to Theosophy and covers subjects as Astral Shells, Cycles, Monads, Devachan and more.

Practical Occultism by H P Blavatsky

The title says it all.

Light On The Path

It will give you a peek into the Halls of Learning and the Divine Astral World.

Last edited by Emma on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:34 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Courses At The School
Page 1 of 1