The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courses I was thinking about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WangPhang

Courses I was thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

My course suddenly disappeared on levitation and awareness... I also think I could learn a little bit more from elementals and the elements... I was also thinking about the secret doctrine ?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am

It must be a glitch. Do you want to continue with the awareness or be in the elementals course? If you have never read anything on Theosophy The Secret Doctrine would be too advanced. I would start with a beginners course in Theosophy.
Back to top Go down
WangPhang

PostSubject: This is how I've been working   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 am

I have found exercises in yoga that increases your heart chakra, crown chakra and the chakra right above the waist. Ive also been chanting om... The last part in the awareness... Seemed to hint yoga moves and the way I felt in while doing yoga...do you think that would work? I've also got to work on the element water...
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am

WangPhang wrote:
I have found exercises in yoga that increases your heart chakra, crown chakra and the chakra right above the waist. Ive also been chanting om... The last part in the awareness... Seemed to hint yoga moves and the way I felt in while doing yoga...do you think that would work? I've also got to work on the element water...
You can use a pendulum to see which chakras need to be worked on. What would you like to do about the course.
Back to top Go down
WangPhang

PostSubject: What I would like to do...   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

I would like to go back to the elemental course... Because I guess... I'm stuck on the levitation course for now...
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 am

WangPhang wrote:
I would like to go back to the elemental course... Because I guess... I'm stuck on the levitation course for now...
okay.
Back to top Go down
WangPhang

PostSubject: Starting elemental course   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Like asking for sylphs to make shapes I asked them to make it rain yesterday and it did... I thanked them and I asked them when to stop as well and thanked them... Wind has been moving in circular movements and been practicing circular body movements using the breathing meditations... Strong gusts of wind come whenever my mind is not calm or clear and teach me the way the wind blows... And also birds fly by whenever I do something with wind magic... If I get something wrong they fly to the left... Or even when I think wrong"... They also sqeek from the left or right... Oh and Raphael told me its good to eat bugs while practicing levitation practices....
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 am

WangPhang wrote:
Like asking for sylphs to make shapes I asked them to make it rain yesterday and it did... I thanked them and I asked them when to stop as well and thanked them... Wind has been moving in circular movements and been practicing circular body movements using the breathing meditations... Strong gusts of wind come whenever my mind is not calm or clear and teach me the way the wind blows... And also birds fly by whenever I do something with wind magic... If I get something wrong they fly to the left... Or even when I think wrong"... They also sqeek from the left or right... Oh and Raphael told me its good to eat bugs while practicing levitation practices....
Sylphs do not make rain they are in charge of wind, communications, computers, mail, etc. No it is not good to eat bugs. If anyone or any entity tells you to do something that is morally or physically or mentally wrong they are not a good person or angel or entity, they are from the dark side and do not have your best interest at heart.
Back to top Go down
WangPhang

PostSubject: Elemental course   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:17 am

Yup I think it's time for me to go back to the elemental course... Since sylphs can make clouds I thought you could also ask them to bring a lot of clouds together and make rain...
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:49 am

No that is when you ask the Undines to work with the slyphs and bring rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Courses I was thinking about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courses I was thinking about
Page 1 of 1