The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New comer to the forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New comer to the forum. Empty
PostSubject: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Hello all. My name is Tara. My interests include, Wicca, Witchcraft and reading books on positive thinking and The Law Of Attraction. I am a Grey Witch. Meaning I practice Grey Magick. I live in Kentucky. Go Wildcats. LOL And I have two cats that I keep in the house with me. I am a Capricorn. If you want to know more about me, please feel free to ask. Very Happy

Tara
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Welcome. It is so good to have you here. The forum is a work in progress and I hope to have it up and the school by the New Year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Thank you, Madame Isabella. Smile I can't wait till we have it up and running. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm

I love you Great to see you here! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Thank you, Big Brother. I love you
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 am

Hello and Welcome to the forum

and I would like to know how you got here before me !!! Evil or Very Mad affraid LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Thank you, Frater O M.

Well, you know. That's how the ole ball bounces. Razz LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Welcome,Tara!I am also a Capricorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Thank you, QueenBeeBeeMarie.

Really? You are a Capricorn, too? Yay. Another Capricorn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

You are welcome,dear.
Yes,I was born on January 9,1990.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 am

Really, dear? I was born on the fourth of January. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

Oh,that is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New comer to the forum.   New comer to the forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New comer to the forum.
Page 1 of 1