The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passingcloud Blog

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

Since you like it so much Emma I thought it might as well be my first blog entry Smile hmm... what to call it?

The Freedom to Move, That is my Dream

I am but a cloud wandering the sky
Getting my blessings from the Sun and the Moon
And the Stars
Raining whereever I so choose
For that is what I would call "freedom"
And for now that is the path of light
with Aunty Emma and Frater O M
Smile
-passingcloud
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm

this is my favorite and when i feel down i will read this and it will help me.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 pm

I am glad I could offer something in return for everthing you've given me, poetry is one of my arts and I am glad I could carve something in your name
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

you have given me so much also. never forget that. i am going to lie down. i got my stitches out today. i also have MS and it is acting up a bit. i think it is the stress, so i shall bid you goodnight and i will send a rainbow to you in your dreams tonight.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Felt a honey residue in the morning guess I was gallavanting in the astral
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 pm

I wanna print out out maitreya's hand put it up as a poster on my wall
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 am

you were in the astral. when you wake up feeling sticky and groggy you were astral traveling. we astral travel every night but do not remember. please print up the hand of Maitreya. I have a photo of the master's hand my theosophy teacher sent me.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 am

lol my girlfriend got the two rainbows in her dream Razz
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 am

btw Emma the yogi sleep thingy worked like a charm, I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I was so bright and full of energy all day Razz, and whenever I get a bit drowsey I just sit and do that meditation and I'm bright and full of energy again, and its ideal for my work because I'm also fully alert, this is truly a gem Emma thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 am

she got the rainbows? i was never good at aiming things to the right person, you should see me throw a baseball. lol i am glad it worked for you. i use it when i need to.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 am

I think maybe because I was at her place that evening and we meditated together
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 am

It's Friday the 13th! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 am

friday the thirteenth is my lucky day. one of my cats is pure black with emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 am

Trying to bridge together martial arts and magick, this will truly be a thing of fantasy coming into reality if it works out, so far it is coming out nicely Smile

the breath coupled with physical movements where the breath is air and the physical is earth will form the "pot" and the pot will be contained with water i.e. ching chi which will be harnessed through the practice of bone martow nei gung and then the violet fire is formulated and used to "boil" the water by the process of inner alchemy of Fusion and finally ether through tid sin tao performed in the astral. Where by the "steam" is molded and given form. This is all "stiched" together with the iron thread form i.e. tid sin tao fomulated by the unsurpassed and recognized as one of, if not, the number one martial artist in China of his time. Forming the ultimate armor in martial arts, i blieve this is the legendary golden bell where by the knowledge wad dispersed and I simply put it back together again in my own way with all the knowledge available to me. I know it works because I have experienced the "cotton needles" through out my arms and as if there was a V-shaped armor on my back whenever faced with a confrontation. If I hit someone with one of these cotton needdles it will go into their organs and senses and do internal damage. Either way I still have a lot of work to do and since I am still far from madtering it, I still only consider it to be a theory as I have not as yet experienced its full potential but I very well know what it can be capable of

Five Element Golden Bell

------------------
Martial Arts

Hung Gar is bridged into Yang Chengfu Taijichuan by developing Fa Jing through the Rattle Fists
Which will then nicely flow with the Golden Bell

-----------------------

Golden Bell

Earth- Wall Kiu Sao Grounding
Air- Wall Kiu Sao Tan Tien
Cauldron- Tid Sin Tao
Water- Bone Marrow Nei Gung, Strring- Mixing Chi with Jing + Yogic sleep meditation*
Fire- Inner Alchemy
Stirring- Incense + Mixing Chi With Jing
Steam- Incense + Tid Sin Tao (subvocal/visualization)
Æther- Astral Projection + Tid Sin Tao

-----------------
Magick

This will then act as a bridge between Martial Arts & Magick (Emma Peel)
- LBRP
- SIRP
- Elemental Magick
- Dragon Magick
- Manifestation
- Levitation
- Sigils

-------------------

Drawing Board

[thinking perhaps good to do after the fire as well]
Fire- Bellows Breathing, Fusion, Trance, Push Hands
*sub vocal Tid Sin Tao while staring into an incense

Spirit- Astral Projection, Tid Sin Tao

-----------

I feel like a teenage girl screaming over a boyband just thinking about it LOL
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 am

martial arts is a good discipline and it works very well with magick.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 am

Emma wrote:
martial arts is a good discipline and it works very well with magick.

Anything in your arsenal of wisdom you can add to it?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 am

the bellows breath is featured in my alchemical exercise, and those needles you are feeling is the result of the fact there was a lack of flow of energy and now it is opening up sort of like a clogged drain that has the debris pushed forward by a plunger. i do tai chi and another martilal arts type work out nothing elaborate as you.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 am

Looks like another thing we have in common Smile lol. There is a secret paractice in hung gar I'll share with you that was wong fei hung's final teaching to the lam family grand masters. do a palm strike using a bow & Arrow stance with the left hand, this is done as more of a stretch with the tendons like with changing the tendons and then strike with a fire punch in a horse stance, which is more of a drop with the bellows breath. This is the only practice I've come across that directly develops fa jing, known as the "holy grail of boxing" which usually has to be figured out by themselves in taijichuan. This was taught to grand master lam sai wing by wong fei hung after 20 years of training under him who was grand master lam jo's uncle, who is grand master lam chun fai's father, my teacher 's master. Wong Fei Hung told Lam Sai Wing, "master that and you will be unbeatable". It is also the only drill to my knowledge that is applicable to both soft and hard style. Anyway think in my personal opinion that it is because of this that wong fei hung believed it to be unbeatable, but it is like a parable, see if you can find a deeper meaning to it Wink
pushing the wall with the palm in the first position is also used to build structure and grounding; lam sai wing was apparently known for doing this for hours on end.

This technique is called the "rattle fists"

And this done side ways not forward lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 am

Zan Chen teaches a similar stance but as i say i am a little novice, only been at it a year or so. thank you for sharing this. i am learning but when i first started every muscle in my body was sore for days and days, still is if i skip it for a while.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am

I bought a purple gem from an antique store and put it under a rock next to my mom's garden and offered it to the gnomes, it immediately started glowing in violet and after I got back inside I suddenly felt such a warm soothing sensation. I said this is a gesture of my friendship and respect, I expect nothing in return only your blessings for the well being of my parents so that they may live long and healthy lives so I don't have to constantly worry about them, but that is all, then I thanked them left. I think they liked it Smile. Then this morning, there were some yellow flowers at work, I think daisey not sure, I said if there are fairies please let your presence be known by moving the flowers and the flowers started swaying back and forth. I said that made my heart jump! thank you Smile and I felt such a warm soothing yellow aura on my chest, it was a wonderful experience Razz
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 am

Emma wrote:
Zan Chen teaches a similar stance but as i say i am a little novice, only been at it a year or so. thank you for sharing this. i am learning but when i first started every muscle in my body was sore for days and days, still is if i skip it for a while.

This summer will mark 10 years for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 am

i love the gnomes. i have a family of fairies that live in my rock wall.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm

"when the iron bird flies and horses run on wheels - the tibetan ppl will scatter like ants across the world and the dharma will come to the land of the red man" - Guru Rinpochhe
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:06 am

does this mean red man is the native American?
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher
passingcloud

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 am

I believe so, someone told me there is a similar prophecy from the native american side as well, wondering if it is true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passingcloud Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Passingcloud Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passingcloud Blog
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next