The Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for good converstaion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Searching for good converstaion. Empty
PostSubject: Searching for good converstaion.   Searching for good converstaion. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 am

Hello there, I have recently taken up interest in theosophy, but I'm new and inexperienced with anything occult related. This forum seems pretty inactive, so I'll check out the ones filed under sister forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin
Frater O M

PostSubject: Re: Searching for good converstaion.   Searching for good converstaion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 am

It's not inactive. This is Emma's forum it's for research study and sanctuary. She teaches Theosophy here at the hidden school. This forum isn't suppose to be busy, it's for meditation contemplation connecting with the Masters. Try reading the threads here, you might learn something. Esoteric Magick is by invitation only now, and we are nor accepting any new members or students at the school at EM unless I am sent a PM requesting to join. Theosophy's not for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Searching for good converstaion.   Searching for good converstaion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

Cosmic Creature wrote:
Hello there, I have recently taken up interest in theosophy, but I'm new and inexperienced with anything occult related. This forum seems pretty inactive, so I'll check out the ones filed under sister forums Smile
this forum is my personal forum and as frater stated it is my research forum and i have students here in the school. we do not care about quantity at this forum only quality. you are Isid at astral eye's forum are you not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for good converstaion.   Searching for good converstaion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for good converstaion.
Page 1 of 1